Brandon and Mommy

Brandon and Mommy

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our Life Now

So I know it's been OVER a year since I posted in here. Wow I didn't think I was that busy but I guess we have been. So i'll just review the last few months or so... Brandon has been a busy little 'almost' 3 year old. He keeps us busy each and every day and tests us each day as well. We're learning to try to be more patient with him but some day's it just isn't easy! He is such a smart little guy and amazes us each day with what he knows how to do. Well since last time I posted it was just after Halloween, i'll start there. Brandon had a BLAST at Halloween this year. He dressed up as Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He was so cute. He had so much fun going up to everyones doors and ringing the doorbell and saying trick or treat. Then to his surprise they gave hime candy. This made him even more excited. He wanted to go trick or treating for the next month. I had to explain to him that you don't always get candy when you ring there doorbells. Ha ha.. We got to take Brandon down to Texas the week before Christmas to visit Uncle Matthew, Aunt Lindsey and baby Riley. This was Brandon's longest plane ride yet. It was challenging at times when he just didn't want to sit anymore but he did pretty good. The flight home he was an Angel. We had a blast down in Texas. Matt is stationed there for the next year in San Antonio. So we got to go see The Alamo and The Riverwalk down there. It was a lot of fun. Christmas was great as well. We took off for Aberdeen on Christmas Eve and stayed until the 26th. It was nice to finally see the family over the holidays instead of the week before or after. We didn't do much for New Years/Jason's Birthday. We went out for an early dinner then stayed in the rest of the night. We did make it till midnight so that was good. I get to take a trip in February down to Alabama to see my brothers commissioning to become an Officer in the Air Force. My whole family gets to be there (mom, dad, Andy and I) which doesn't happen often. So that will be a really fun trip. After that Jason and I are hoping to make a quick trip to Paris for a few days. Jason has some vacation time in February so we're hoping to work that out that we get to go there too. Not too much new with me, still at the same job still liking it. I am working Part time right now but there is talk that they may eliminate the part timers so I would have to become a full timer again. Which isn't the end of the world. It just worked out so much better when I could do Part Time. So we'll enjoy it while it lasts. Jason has become the new Union Rep for his area at work. So he is the new go to guy with all the union questions or whatever they will need him for. I guess that's all for now. Love everyone and thanks for reading. Sandmeiers

1 comment:

Kristin and Peter said...

Welcome back! It's fun to hear about all the places you have been traveling:)